Jenny E. Abraham, DDS
Born and raised in Utica, New York, Dr. Abraham received her undergraduate degree in biology from the State University of New York at
She went on to become a Doctor of Dental Surgery and complete her advanced degree and residency in Orthodontics at the State University of New York At Stony Brook, School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Abraham is a Diplomate of The American Board of Orthodontics, a designation earned by doctors who have completed advanced exams and critical review by a panel of nationally respected peers. Only 25% of orthodontists worldwide have currently attained this status.
When she is not busy creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Abraham, her husband, and children, enjoy traveling, swimming at the beach, relaxing at home and reading.
- Diplomate of American Board of Orthodontics
- Co-founder of the Good Samaritan Dental Study Club
- Member of the Dental Staff of Good Samaritan Hospital
- International Electronic Study Club of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Suffolk County Dental Society
- Committee on the New Dentist – 1998 Graduate Program Liaison – 1999 nominee for the New Dentist Leadership Award – 2000-2003 Chairperson
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Student Dental Association
- Founding officer, SUNY Stony Brook Chapter
- XI Psi Phi Dental Fraternity, Beta Nu Chapter
Awards and Honors
- American Association of Orthodontists Award
- American Society of Dentistry for Children Award
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award
- Leon Eisenbud Oral Pathology Award