Invisalign Clear Braces
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign treatment is an invisable way to straighten teeth. Dr. Tichler and Dr. Abraham prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without and metal wires or brackets.
- Each set of aligners is worn sequentially for 2 weeks at a time, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Tichler and Dr. Abraham have prescribed.
- You’ll visit our office about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case. Treatment typically takes approximately a year for adults. For teens, length of treatment is comparable to that of braces. For best results and a timely outcome, you should wear your aligners 20-22 hours per day throughout treatment.
What sets us apart?
Orthodontists have three additional years of specialty training in which they study growth and development, tooth movement and the biology and anotomy of the head and neck.
Call today to schedule a consultation! West Islip Office Phone Number 631-661-6202
There is no fee for our consultation which includes an exam and an x-ray.